Share your favorite snaps and videos with friends and family, using Photos on the Mac…
By using shared albums, it’s possible to share a selection of images with your friends and family. They can leave comments, like photos, and save them to their device. Here’s how it works:
- Hover the cursor over Shared Albums in the sidebar, then click the Plus button.
- In the pop-up window, give the album a name.
- In the Invite People panel, click the blue plus button then add anyone you’d like to share your photos with.
- Add any comments to describe the shared album, then click the blue Create button.
- To add images to the newly shared album, click on Photos at the top of the screen, find the photo/s you’d like to share, then click and drag them onto the new shared album in the sidebar. You can also right-click on photos, then choose Share > Shared Albums.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)