Discover how to type to Siri, instead of talking out-loud.
Sometimes it’s not appropriate, or possible, to talk to Siri. Maybe you work in a busy office environment, or maybe you don’t want to interrupt other people around you. For these scenerios, your Mac offers the option to type to Siri, instead of talking out-loud. To enable Type to Siri:
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on the Accessibility option.
- Scroll down the sidebar and choose Siri.
- Click the Enable Type to Siri checkbox.
- Now, when you activate Siri, you’ll see a text box. Type a query and press Enter on your keyboard to use it.